August 23, 2010

Mercer Block Quote Of The Week


Well guys and gals, i finally leave for college on friday, making this sunday the final Mercer Block Quote Of The Week until next summer (maybe x-mas break if you're lucky)..its the very sad end of an era for me..this has been my favorite part of the blog to write each week, and most weeks have produced some really funny shit..i figured that instead of doing a quote this week, i would just make a top 10 list of my favorite quotes..i will miss Mercer Block to the fullest..i'd like to thank all my friends for saying hilarious stuff on the reg, you guys keep this shit alive.

(keep in mind, for some of these its the story that is the funny part, so just click on the quote and the story will pop up..also, i had to leave a lot of really funny ones out, but you can read them all here if you have some time.)

10. "too classy to flush it.." -Ryan Brost

9. "GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE, DOESNT ANYONE KNOW WHO FUCKING WILL SMITH IS?!?" -Ryan Brost

8. "aw man Birk, well if I were home, I would put bengay in my mouth and give you a BJ to make it feel better...cuz thats what bachelors do." -Tom Rush

7. "hey Clements, last time you were eating peanut butter crackers around me, SHIT HIT THE FAN."- Patrick Rose

6. "This brings me back to the root of this issue, Dan...PISS IN A FUCKING TOILET." -Pat Rose

5. "you are a loose girl Jana, you just never knew it." -Dr. William Gomez

4. "You rape me on a daily basis, Danny." -Mary Ellen Vooky

3. "Pat, i know that you wanna show up to the game late with your designer self, but i'm actually trying to watch the fuckin football game." -Vic Rose

2. "Great fucking web." -Ben Chapin

1. "I would hug it out, but this beer pour is way more important...you know that dan." -Patrick Rose

1 comment: