January 8, 2010

I'm A Motherfuckin' Cash Money Millionaire...BITCH



Here are some new songs from the Young Money Cash Money familia..and one from the Wiz Man at the end there, just cuz he kills it.

Damn Damn-Lil Wayne & T-Pain -You might recognize this from the documentary (if you didnt fall asleep during it....Judah), but yea its a little bit unorthodox wayne (a little too much lean that night maybe), but give it a few spins and you may like it, thats what happened for me.

I Move The Damn Thing-Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana -All I know is that whenever Wayne and Juelz go in the studio together, magic happens..if the I Can't Feel My Face mixtape ever drops it may be one of the best ever, trust me..dont hold your breath waiting though.

Zone-Drake -Relaxing beat, and you know Drizzy's flow is on point..everything just sounds right on this one.

Baby Come With Me-Drake -He starts off with his verse from Every Girl and then changes it up a little bit..this song still sounds a little unfinished, but its good stuff.

Saxon-Nicki Minaj -Weird beat on this one, it fits Barbie Bitch well though..I fucks with Miss Nicki.

I Made It-Kevin Rudolp feat. Birdman, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne -This sounds like one of those radio singles that all those girls will sing and love eventually, but until the radio kills it, I enjoy..Jay Sean has a little singy rappy verse in there that is kinda cool and Wayne comes in at the end..not half bad.

Other Side-Shanell feat. Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo -Honestly i didnt really like this one, its too techno for my likings, but i bet some of you will like it..i just have to be in an extreme mood for techno to listen to it.

Smokerface-Wiz Khalifa -The Wizzle Man just kills Cudi's Poke Her Face..boy, does he love smoking green plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment