June 28, 2010

Mercer Block Quote Of The Week


Hey all, its MB quote of the week time..so, i have found that when i blaze the smaller things in life get way more funny to me..and when i went to look in the "drafts" section of my phone, where i usually keep MBQOTW candidates, i found a few quotes in which i thought were HILARIOUS when i was inhaling, but looking back, i think that i was just not thinking straight..so, i've decided to dedicate this week to my draft box full of weird things that i thought were funny in a different world...

1. A few people were passing around the peace pipe in a circle, and i said that i was done with it, so then Maggie passed it to Max, who then looked at Jane and passed it to her, while she looked at it and said..

"I can't do this, I don't want to be the drug third wheel!"-Jane Rosenblatt

2. Tommy, Evan and myself were sitting in Tom's basement watching the trailer for the new Knight and Day movie and in one part of it Tom Cruise self proclaims himself as "The Guy", so we all chuckled and Tom yelled...

"Tom Cruise IS the fucking guy!"-Tommy Rush

we both couldn't agree more.

3. Last but not least, i have literally zero background on this one, i just know it was said and put in my phone for some reason, so please dont ask how it came about, its just what i had written down...

"I wish that I had chickens."-Evan Dinger

p.s. the leprechaun in the picture actually kinda looks like me right now with this world cup beard that i am growing for Brazil..its pitiful...but necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment